Wednesday, January 23, 2013

29. Fortville Apartments & others for rent

Hi Amita,

As it is very close the the date, a lot fo apartments are tenanted. Do you have a budget?

Short termed apartments near raffles range from $9000 onwards for 2 bdrms.
We do have a few apartments outside town which are slightly more affordable but not available at your requested date.

Alternatives are:
1. Queens apartment (Queenstown) - 2bdrm at $6100 per month (available on 1st Feb 2013)
2. Visnin apartment (Novena) -2bdrm at $5200 per month (available on 9th Feb 2013)

Both are within 30-45min train ride to raffles place.

Do let me know because they are in high demand and subject to availability.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Im interested in the Queens apartment (Queenstown) for 1 month from 5th April 2013. Can I have more information please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a young college student that is in the process of moving out and getting my own place. This is something that I have never done before so I'm really not to sure what I'm doing. After looking at this for a bit though, I have an idea of what to look for in nice apartments.

    http://www.adelaidedresscircle.com.au

    ReplyDelete